Do you want to be a part of a creative community and have access to printmaking and photography equipment?
Are you ok with sharing a space and a little noise?
Are you hardworking and busy making work?
Is making a key part of your life and livelihood?
Apply to be part of the communal studio at Studio Two Three!
- a community facility with periodic public events (that may affect communal studio access)
- full of professional-level equipment (that sometimes needs a little love, care, and maintenance)
- a shared studio (don't bring loud noises or toxic chemicals)
- Rates start at $200 for 3-months of access for new users.
- We cover utilities and WiFi
- You have access to shared meeting spaces, the print shop and digital lab
- For an extra $10 per month, you can have access to the darkroom, too!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an orientation so that you can check out the studio!