Do you want to be a part of a creative community and access to printmaking and photography equipment?
Are you ok with sharing a space and a little noise?
Are you hardworking and busy making work?
Is making a key part of your life and livelihood?
Apply to be part of the communal studio at Studio Two Three!
- a community facility with periodic events (that may affect communal studio access but won't spill into your private studio)
- full of professional-level equipment (that sometimes needs a little love, care, and maintenance)
- communal in nature (don't bring loud noises, toxic chemicals, and extra stuff that doesn't fit in your studio)
- Rates start at $200 for 3-months of access for new users.
- We cover utilities and WiFi
- You have access to shared meeting spaces, the print shop and digital lab
Sign up for an orientation to come by and check out the studio.