Do you want to be a part of a creative community with access to printmaking and photography equipment?
Apply for a private studio at Studio Two Three!
The studio is:
- a community facility with periodic public events
- full of professional-level equipment and working artists
- Ground-level studios are $250/month
- Mezzanine-level studios are $200/month
- Private studio members get all the perks of the communal studio residency
- For an extra $10 per month, you can have access to the darkroom, too
All private studios are currently leased.
Email email@example.com to be put on the waitlist for a private studio. We interview applicants and give preference to artists working in printmaking, book & paper arts, textiles and photography.