Our classes are offered in the exciting, lively environment of a communal studio space - work alongside other students and artists in a productive, working studio! We like to think of our classes as workshops - informal, personal, improvisational and welcoming to everyone. Boost your skill set, up your game, learn things that could lead to new adventures in work and creativity.
PLEASE register for your desired class at least 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE! We may have to cancel a class by this date if we do not meet minimum enrollment. Updated registration information is available here!
Questions or have an idea for a class you'd like to take? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up early and often! We look forward to seeing you this fall in the Studio.
CALENDAR OF CLASSES
- Thurs. 19: Sewing Class 102, 6-9pm
- Sat. 21: To Market Class, 10am-3pm
- Sun. 22: Collage Class, 12-4pm
- Thurs. 26: Drypoint Class, 6-9pm
- Thurs. 26: Necklace Weaving Class, 6-9pm
- Wed. 1: Sip N' Stitch Class, 6:30-9pm
- Sat. 4: Curriculum Lab Open House & Workshop
- Sat. 4 & Sun. 5: Paper Mache Class, 10am-2pm
- Sat. 4: Paper Marbling Class, 1-4pm
- Tues. 7 & Tues. 14: Etching Class, 6-9pm
- Wed. 8: Figure Drawing Class, 6:30-9pm
- Thurs. 9: Basic Screen Printing Class, 6-9pm
- Sat. 11: Screen Printing Process Class with Travis Robertson, 11am-3pm
- Tues. 14: Bookmaking Class, 6-9pm
- Thurs. 16: Color Theory Class, 6-9pm
- Thurs. 16, & 30: Sewing Pajama Pants Class, 6-9pm
- Sat. 18: Hand Lettering Class, 10am-2pm
- Sat. 18: Monoprinting Class, 10am-2pm
- Sun. 19: Curriculum Lab Workshop Day
- Thurs. 30: Block Printing Class, 6:30-9pm
- Sat. 2: Shibori for the Holidays Class, 10am-2pm
- Sat. 2: Holiday Printacular Class, 10am-1pm
- Thurs. 7: Basic Screen Printing Class, 6-9pm
- Tues. 12: Pop Up Holiday Card Class, 6-9pm
- Wed. 13: Figure Drawing Class, 6:30-9pm