internships at studio two three
OUR INTERNS CONSISTENTLY GO ON TO GREAT THINGS:
bike & build
VOLUNTEER staff positions at s23
the valentine museum
virginia museum of fine arts
visual arts center of richmond
HOW TO BECOME AN INTERN
We offer part-time, non-paid internships for credit and non-credit. Internships generally last 4 months and correspond to college semesters - Spring (January - April), Summer (May - August), Fall (September - December). We schedule interviews following the deadline for receipt of internship applications and internship orientations scheduled after internships are awarded. Please submit applications by the following deadlines.
Spring: November 15th
Summer: April 15th
Fall: July 15th
2016 Internship Start and End Dates:
Spring: January 2- May 30
Summer: May 15- August 26
Fall: August 15 - December 17
Interns receive hands-on experience and resume-building skills in all aspects of Studio Two Three’s operations, including:
- installation and de-installation of exhibitions and artist relations
- gallery openings and receptions and event planning
- educational programs, tours, and studio monitoring
- fundraising, PR, and marketing
- documentation of projects, programs and exhibitions
- nonprofit administration
- retail design, sales, and production
To apply for an internship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Cover Letter (in PDF format)
- Contact info for three references (in PDF format)
Extra information Page (in PDF format): answer the following questions--
1. What sparked your interest in an internship at Studio Two Three?
2. What skills and abilities might you bring to an internship here?
3. Please indicate your availability (interns must commit at least 10 hours/week).
QUESTIONS? CONTACT email@example.com